Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I had another dream

Last night I had a dream that I was sitting by a babbling brook, and suddenly there was a brown and white spotted cow standing across the way. And then the cow started walking towards me through the water, and we were talking, but I don't remember her lips moving, so I guess we were meta-communicating. And then we were in my kitchen on 9th Avenue, and the cow was kind of halfway through my wall, and then I opened the cabinets so the cow could see what it wanted to eat, and she picked the no-boil lasagna noodles. One of which she proceeded to eat, but then spat it all over my kitchen floor. Then I turned around and she was a girl instead of a cow - - an actual girl, not just a girl cow - - and we started looking through my cabinets again, and she said she wanted beef bouillion but I reminded her that she was a cow and it would be kind of creepy if she ate beef products. Then I asked her if she wanted me to Google what cows liked to eat, but she said no. Then I think I woke up to pee.

I also had a dream last night that my dead dog was a puppy, and once again I was meta-communicating with him and he was asking me to tell him some jokes while he licked my face repeatedly. There was also a badger wearing a child's sundress on the couch, being bounced by my sister. I spoke to her as well, but the crux of the conversation eludes me.

I'm at a loss.

It may have something to do with the fact that my often-overbearing and sometimes-creepy but well-meaning neighbor had, earlier in the evening, cornered me in the hallway and tried to convince me of the merits of Hot Nude Yoga - - emotionally stressful in and of itself, but compounded by the fact that I was holding my Crate & Barrell box which I desperately wanted to open (champagne glasses) (from oprahinwaiting).

Or maybe I just want babies.

Or to talk to animals.

Or just more presents.

Animal-themed presents.

Like...a chicken pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites