Friday, March 31, 2006

I had a dream

Last night I had a dream that I was Katharine McPhee from American Idol -- only blonde, and with shorter hair -- and that I somehow got into Keven Federline's wedding gift registry closet, which was lined with stacks and stacks of drinking glasses, which I proceeded to demolish and shatter and destroy. Then I got into my mother's car (my real mother, not Mrs. McPhee) and we sped away.

I don't know what any of this means. But it felt really good to break all those glasses. Also, I hated my (Katharine's) hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

No more pizza with anchovies for you before bed.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if you build a treehouse at your folks place and call it a "residence?"

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites