Saturday, September 10, 2005

It ended with a BM

Lest this blog become purely rainbows and sunshine, I feel compelled to share that my love affair with Hot Yoga Teacher is officially kaput, as he took a great big poop in the single bathroom in my yoga studio, right before I went in to pee before class this morning. And yeah yeah, as M. tells me, everyone poops, but...I dunno, I'm just not feeling it anymore. I didn't even swoon when he came over to adjust my chataranga.

The good news is, I guess I can go back to planning my wedding now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Veruca Salt said...

Crushes have to stay perfect to maintain their crush status - they're not allowed to poop, wear trucker hats, pick their teeth with business cards in public or do any of those things that "normal" people do - I was once cured of an all-consuming crush when I saw the guy wearing pleated front pants that were about an inch shorter than they should have been... just... no

8:19 PM  
Blogger g said...

Oh, dear... Well, I guess there's no getting around this one, now is there? Then again, I suppose if you'd found this to be a turn-on, I'd probably stop reading your blog...

10:04 AM  
Blogger g said...

Oh, alright, I confess... I'd probably be checking back even more!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

Cate, I'm glad we see eye to eye.

D, no, you can't. Or, you just did, but you have to take it back.

g8s, email me offline and I'll send you some links.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites