Thursday, August 25, 2005

Addenda

By the way? In case I haven't mentioned it yet? My novel sucks. Like, garbage. Like, I took all the good and cool and funny ideas I had and wrapped them in trivial, precious poop. But Anne Lamott says I have to finish what I started, which means I will have to spend the next sixteen years writing the world's worst novel ever.

Also, that photo down there makes my teeth look anything but freshly-cleaned. But they were, I swear. They're not nearly that yellow in person. I hope.

Why aren't I in bed yet?

And where'd my mental health go?

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

Don't let the internal editor de-motivate you, my e-migo. I think you won that contest if it makes you feel better!

11:45 PM  
Blogger g said...

Yes, ditto what Chica said. I can't wait to read the novel; good, cool, funny, trashy, sucky or otherwise. Perhaps you need a proofreader, oh e-migo o' mine?

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive been using macleans whitening strips and so far they're working great, altho they do make my teeth sensitive so i just use sensodyne. and i didnt know ure writing a novel. wots its called? cant wait to read it! :) oh yeah and tomoro mite be my first time to go gay clubbing! yay

2:36 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Hola, emigo. Congratulations on winning the contest. Your prize is a $20 gift certificate to Powell's Books, the single greatest independent bookstore in the history of independent bookstores. I need you to send me an email. Powell's will then send you an email with the instructions about how to redeem your credit online.

cheers

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites