Friday, September 09, 2005

I Feel Love

Let me tell you - let me tell you - it is a grand feeling to be walking home in the beautifully sunshiney and temperate golden-hour glow of a Friday afternoon in September, having cut out of work an hour early, wearing an exceedingly bright pink shirt and drinking an inexcusably bright green Frappucino, and smiling uncontrollably as you literally feel the raincloud depression that's been hovering over your head for the past three weeks lift away, right as Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" comes on the iPod. Seriously. I can't even put a cynical or sarcastic button on it, it felt that good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

*sigh* Yes. This is the time to be in Manhattan. Perfect.

9:07 PM  
Blogger g said...

What a beautiful moment! I envy that feeling...

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites