Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thanksgiving

Given the State of Things Down South, this is a time when we should all pause to give thanks for all the blessings in our lives.

I, for one, am thankful to be blessed with a boyfriend who, when I come home from work and change out of my Big Boy clothes, can point out that my underwear has been on backwards all day.

I am also thankful for people who read this blog and give their two cents re: the To Invite or Not To Invite dilemma. I think I have my answer. Any more takers?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your underwear was on backwards all day? I guess that means you don't use the little hole at the side....

10:06 AM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

Well...........

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites