Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm Burnin' Up

Imagine my boundless joy to start my morning with not only a humidity-free atmosphere, but twenty NYFD fire fighters hanging around outside my apartment, all of whom were exceedingly hot and humpy and chiseled as NYC fire fighters apparantly tend to be.







The guy trapped in the burning crack house next door, or lying on the kitchen floor with a heart attack, or a gaping knife wound, was probably happy to see them for an entirely different reason, but still....? They're fucking hot.

5 Comments:

Blogger ridiculous said...

damn! why didn't you send them up here???? we have crack addicts in my building that they could have rescued...

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groomzilla, these dudes do nothing for me.. they are fit, but I would rather see pictures of you without your shirt on because you have sexy chest hair..the waxed look is just too much. Yes they are beefy, but it's pre-pubescent boys who lack body hair!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

True dat, OIW, true dat. Still, though, they're kinda hot? Re: sexy chest hair, whatchootalkinbout, oprahinwaiting?

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to lick them.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

Don't bother, I tried, all I tasted was monitor dust. A musky, masculine taste in and of itself, but decidedly un-firefighter.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites