Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Pox on Them

Whichever marketing demon came up with the new FabuLash(TM) mascara campaign - - or, better yet, the product itself - - should be taken out back, dolled up like a FabuLash(TM)ed dimestore jezebel, and beaten to death with tubes of FabuLash(TM).

This commercial invaded my morning routine and I am now unable to get Halle Berry and her be-ponytailed mug out of my head, as she says it, over and over and over again: FabuLash. FabuLash. FABULASH.

Watch it, I dare you. And then watch your soul shrivel up and die.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lashes are naturally fab.

11:16 AM  
Blogger The Team said...

No, please don't ever take away my fabulash. I'm much too lazy to apply fakes... I need fabulash, just like we need martinis post work.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites