Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Flu Tyra Daddy

I spent the better part of last night having an extended nightmare about being sick with this horrible fever and sore throat and having to take the day off from work and feeling terribly guilty about it.

Then I woke up this morning with a fever and sore throat and had to take the day off from work and I feel terribly guilty about it....plus, I'm watching the Tyra Banks Show.

Which begs the question: which is worse, dream or reality?
Better yet: when does the nightmare end?

Also, two nights ago I sat down at my computer and birthed out a very cathartic, three-page letter to my father, re: the wedding. M. helped me edit out the rough edges, and then I kissed it up to God and dropped it in the mailbox yesterday morning. I almost climbed inside the mailbox to get it back out, but was impeded from doing so by this pesky impulsiveness which seems to have developed on the back of my head. I would consider posting it on here, but maybe it should stay between me and Dad for now. Unless he responds poorly, in which case it's public domain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Good luck with the dad thing. It can be rough, and no matter the outcome, at least you can say you've made the effort. Good luck and happy thoughts!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites