Monday, October 10, 2005

Yep...

Just when I was coming to terms with my day - a day which consisted of making no Best Friend Conference Pals with whom to eat dinner at that cute hypothetical cafe in Northampton Center; and then gathering up the nerves to say something during my afternoon workshop but coming off sounding like a nervous laryngitic on the verge of tears; and then tucking into my lonely and dark and cold hotel room at 6:15pm with a tandoori chicken burrito, a bag of Doritos and a liter of Diet Coke - just when I was finally coming to terms with Life As I Knew It Today, who should come across my TV set but Halle Flippin' Berry and her Godforsaken Flippin' FabuLash(TM) commercial.

Lucky for her, I was only halfway through Surface and still had two of the four giant chocolate pretzels I bought at the giant chocolate pretzel store.

True or false: Hotel livin' leads to borin' bloggin'.




Are you still there, Mom?

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

Somehow, darling, your "hotel livin' borin' bloggin'" is leaps and bounds more entertaining and insightful than most of the crapola out there.

Cheers.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

awwww....thanks. mama needed that.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites