Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's settled

Three years of tap and modern jazz were an adequate clue.

Five years of homosexual relations with the same man probably didn't leave much room for error.

But I think that standing in front of my closet for a full forty-five seconds, trying to decide which pair of flip-flops went best with my khaki shorts and white T-shirt before I walked down three flights of stairs to meet M. in our foyer and hand off my part of the rent check, probably eviscerated any lingering doubts as to whether or not I am, in a word, gay.

M. and I are off to LA in the morning for a five-day tour. If I don't make it into In Touch Weekly, I'm considering the whole trip a bust.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

Have a fabulous time. And yes, in the wise words of Miss Karen Walker, "You are gayer than a clutch purse on Tony night."

2:10 AM  
Blogger g said...

This for you from "Gay Haiku" by Joel Derfner:

#15

See the eight-year-old
Knitting mittens on the bus.
Does his mother know?

Hope you're having a lovely time!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, smallman, this is a family blog!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

"smallman" is an advertiser. As in, he doesn't exist. I am prone to deleting blog spam like this, but for some reason I feel a certain sense of sisterhood with smallman and his plight, and will therefore allow him and his stretcher to stay. AS LONG AS NOBODY CLICKS ON HIS AD. Unless I end up getting kickbacks.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites