Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ungh, it's time to dance.

Three hours ago, I was sitting in my Fuck-Me-With-a-Candy-Apple-While-I-Drive-My-Fire-Engine Red (this red doesn't even come close) rental car, just setting out on my journey northward for my very first Professional Adult Conference, when it began to rain. And get dark. And then Samantha Fox came on the tricky iPod radio-connector thingy, singing "Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)", and I glanced Heavenward and prayed, Please God, don't let me get in an accident in the rain and have them pry me out of this inexcusably red Hyundai and find this song playing on my iPod.

As Samantha faded out and Vanity 6 came on with the inarguably more crash-acceptable "Nasty Girl", I knew, without a doubt, that God listens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites