Monday, October 17, 2005

A Filthy and Unprepared Hypocrite

The bad news is that I forgot to include the invitations -- and the save-the-dates! -- in my ginormous list of incomplete weddings tasks, thus sending my internal matrimonial obligation switchboard into nuclear meltdown and ensuring that our guests will not only be sitting on cardboard and eating Ho-Ho's, but they will be doing so in August or September of '08.

The worse news is that I've now become addicted to seeing what the other brides are doing with their invitations over at indiebride.com.

It was only a matter of time, really.

5 Comments:

Blogger g said...

Are you saying that there are people out in the world who would TURN DOWN your wedding invitation? That's crazy talk...

10:39 PM  
Blogger Miss Marisol said...

So many things to think of, so little time for cocktails...

6:40 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

I'm going to share something scary, which is that I had a dream about both of you last night, and I forget what we were doing, but you were both blonde, Aryan and very quiet. What gives?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Miss Marisol said...

Well, I promise you that, today, neither of us is blonde. Never, have either of us been Aryan. And occasionally, we'll both be quiet.

But, right at this moment I am drunk. So, who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I will also confess, that every time I go to Empanada Mama, I look for you and I don't know why.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

Because La Paloma is closed?

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites