Sunday, July 24, 2005

I win I win I win!

I'm pleased and confused to announce My Very First Award.

I, Groom Zilla, have been listed as this week's Best Gay Blog on the Best Gay Blogs blog! I figured this out during one of my thrice-daily neurotic analyses of how many people have been on the site and where they came from.

And, like, the past seventy visits have all been from this one site.

Which leads my thoughts down dark and twisted pathways regarding who would (not) have been visiting my blog had Best Gay Blogs not existed, but I refuse to rain on my own parade, so....thank you, Mom, for stuffing their ballot box.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, g!!! it looks like the pictures of the "under the tuscan sun" guy are of you, but thank goodness you're WAY more caliente... AND you'd never steal a hanger! xoxo

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how fantastic! i'm so proud. and what a beefy site. maybe you'll have a creepy fan crowd outside your wedding.

12:57 AM  
Blogger savante said...

What a great blog! Your mom showed me the way :) Just kidding, saw your blog on best gay blogs.

Paul

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a gay blog???!!!!????

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so great! glad you're getting the recognition you deserve!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Hi lady,
I like your blog. I also won a Best Gay Blog award for "best
personal" and saw you won for(as Tina says) "simply the best!"
Congrats to you for yours!
Since I'm in good company (another "best"), I'd like
to add you to my blogmates links list and wonder if
you'd do the same for me? I'd be honored. I'm trying
to keep an interesting list of blogmates for my
readers.
Cheers,
Thomas
http://thomasco.blogspot.com/

3:38 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, don't know what you're implying, thank you, and nice work shamelessly self-promoting your own blog, you're a man after my own heart.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites