Friday, July 22, 2005

New Theme Song

I recently discovered rising crunk/R&B/hip-hop starlet Ciara, and I am happy to say that she has provided me with a whole new set of illegally downloaded songs to choreograph on my way to and from the subway, including my brand new Signature Song in the event that my go-go dancing dreams come true (that, or I have too much gin next June 24th and decide it's time for my father-son dance), "Get On the Dance Floor." I feel it works as a nice compliment to my two previous Signature Songs, "Abracadabra" and "Nasty Girl."

The lyrics which spoke most strongly to me heart and clinched the victory:

I'ma dirty dance for ya,
I'ma shake my ass for ya
I'ma drop my pants when you get up on da dance floor
I'ma dirty dance on ya,
When I get my hands on ya
Shawdy, I can prance when you get up on da dance floor.

Maybe you had to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites