Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tooth Hurty

Well that hurt.

And this is coming from someone who has more teeth with fillings than without, in addition to two other crowns over the past four years.

I don't know which was worse, the fact that I was literally lifting my butt off the seat and yelping, or the fact that my special root canal dentist kept calling me "Buddy" and "Big Guy" and telling me how he was really putting me through torture and he hated to do that but really he found his job on the whole very satisfying.

Anyways, 5 extra vials of novacaine later, it's all over. Until I get my permanent crown placed on Monday.

I may have to look into just having them set up the wedding tent outside the dentist's office. Or over my insurance guy's freshly dug, shallow grave.

The only thing that gives me any consolation is that someone bought us our brushed steel Cuisinart food processor. Which should come in handy when I'm eating strained foods for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites