Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Alive and Clucking

Sent to me by an anonymous and assumedly well-meaning and not at all mocking source...........



And just as I was about to lose all hope, it suddenly occurs to me that Sally Field was right the whole time, I can't just run off to Wellfleet and get married like everything's normal, like nothing's wrong, I can't just go on pretending like there's not a chicken pot-sized hole in my heart, I just can't do it....not without my daughter.

I will scrimp and I will save and the other children will go hungry for as long as it takes, but I will find her. By God, I will find her.

3 Comments:

Blogger g said...

YAY!!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

!!!!!!!!!!!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chicken pot was recently sighted at the williams sonoma @ columbus circle, in case anyone is interested... can we add this to the gawker stalker map?

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites