Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Three Weeks From Tonight I'll Be Stringing Lights on Cape Cod

Tonight, after (an extremely cathartic and clearly much-needed) therapy, I walked all the way home

from way down here,

in large part so that I could eat dinner from here

without being consumed with too much self-loathing and guilt and fear related to expanding too much here


and not being able to fit into here


In other news, my mom left me a message earlier today telling me she was walking through Home Depot and stumbled across a 50-pound bag of sand, which she bought so we could use it in our centerpieces, even though she had to ask three people to help her lift it into her cart, out of her cart, and into her car.

I'm pretty sure she's pretty much the cutest mother of the bride ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites