Sunday, November 13, 2005

Mean Girl

Because I have very little to write in the way of actual wedding plans - - other than to say that we have proudly printed, cut, stuffed and sealed our way through Operation Save-the-Date and are well into our next mission, Operation Don't Get Ripped Off by a Photographer (in addition to my own personal mission, Operation Sound Like a Midwestern Bride) - - and my grapes are all withered, I will do What Jesus Would Do and add to my Official List of Mean People I Hate.

This season's winner is Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS), who - - in addition to having a moniker that elicits a modest giggle from my inner schoolgirl - - is determined to ruin my Special Day.

I have included his image in both front and profile view, so that anyone who sees him will know him and subsequently kick him in the shin.





Needless to say, he will not be receiving a Save-the-Date. Unless we have seats to fill. But I'll be damned if he gets any shrimp cocktail.

In other news, I have been thinking really hard about starting my new novel which - - unlike my first novel - - will be light and fluffy and, perhaps, more than four pages.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Kansas (and I found your blog via IB!), and I hate this guy! It makes me sick that he got elected, and I'm counting the days until I can get out of this elitist, holier-than-thou, religious-right driven hellhole!

BethofFreshAir

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites