Saturday, July 08, 2006

Better than Cats

Which is worse:

The fact that one of our friends' semi-identical uber-gay cats, Tony and Bruce, shamelessly looked me up and down while I was toweling off after my shower tonight....or, the fact that I kind of appreciated the attention?

Or the fact that less than 24 hours after arriving here, I've already evidently become One of Those People who can't get through six sentences without mentioning the cats?

It's been decided that we're moving to Fort Greene. As it stands now, to an empty refrigerator box on a sidewalk in Fort Greene.

At least it's an Amana(TM).

3 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Nooooo...you have to move to Jersey! Trust me, the commute to the city from Brooklyn is JUST as bad as the commute from the true burbs...

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i discovered DeKalb last night apartment hunting with a friend. i was astonished and i want to live there too!

8:55 PM  
Blogger g said...

I call dibs on your HK apartment...

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites