Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blogus interruptus

I swear, once the post-partum depression has lifted and I have some time to pause for reflection and take stock and clean house and shine the chicken pot, I'm going to post everything needed for a Virtual Gay Wedding Experience multimedia extravaganza -- including a 3D hysterically sobbing Groomzilla head that literally breaks through the computer screen and snots all over your shoulder -- but in the meantime, I'd like to direct everyone's attention to two weblog acquaintances who should be able to provide everyone with hours and hours of humorously productive blogscaping. Enjoi.

A Day in the Life
The Dewey Dismal System

1 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

A plug for little ole me? Awww, you're the best. And I am so envious of the chicken pot!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites