Monday, June 19, 2006

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Well, it's back.

My 'Zilla, that is. My neurotic, nervous, anxious, overpowering, overcontrolling, micromanaging, stomach-churning, hive-producing, impatient, hot-tempered, psychopathic Inner Child.

Seriously, I feel like my hands are going to shake right off my wrists and go scrambling back home to fold wedding programs or send hysterical emails or crawl inside the safe confines of the chicken pot with a bottle of vodka and a few Xanax.

No particular reason, to speak of. Just back. It'll pass. I hope.

Pant pant pant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

I hear lithium is good for shakes, but I don't think your 'Zilla is clinical yet.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

(Might as well delurk now that I've followed our mutual friend's link and enjoyed the opportunity to virtually catch up with you & M...)

It'll pass. For sure. Probably on or about this coming Sunday. :)

Mazel tov...

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites