Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Superremodeling

Sometimes I think it would come in really handy

to be able to go stand in a little sound booth

and re-record over something that didn't quite come out right the first time I said it,

like Tyra...



and Heidi...



because even though everyone would be able to tell I'd been standing in a little sound booth when I redubbed my line,

they'd feel good that I had the foresight to realize how crappy it sounded the first time,

and I'd feel good that they would never get to hear the first, awful take.

3 Comments:

Blogger g said...

Oh, come on now. Sure, a few of them would care, but the vast majority would be drooling over the sight of you in this season's hottest lingerie, and you'd feel good about those angel wings.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh dear. I watched part of the Victoria's Secret fashion show last night. Does that make me a skeevy lesbo?

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those extensions could trap a mammal.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites