Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Corpse Bride

The good news is that tonight is the second night in a row where I have spent exactly zero dollars on my dinner, having just polished off a sad peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the pitifully scraped remnants of M.'s Simply Jif, followed by a Nissin Cup Noodles (TM) in what is advertised as "with SHRIMP" flavor, begetting an abundance of questions which will have to be put aside for another day.

The bad news is that I have since learned that Nissin Cup Noodles (TM) contains 31% of my recommended daily Saturated Fat intake, and 60% of my recommended sodium intake.



Which means that, given my recent predeliction for/dependence on 3-egg omelettes and Nissin Cup Noodles (TM), if I somehow by God's grace even make it to the altar alive on June 24th, I will do so in an arterially-clogged, immobiled, saturated state, surrounded by the tongues of one hundred baby deers.

In other news, I decided to Go Gay today and hence found myself sitting at the kitchen table at 7:30am this morning, downloading the new Madonna album onto my iPod. Needless to say - - although there are a couple of duds and she had better have a loooooooong thank-you list for all the samples and lyrics she's cribbed - - I now find myself with the daunting task of having at least eight new songs to commuto-choreograph.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

I haven't fallen in love with Madge's new album yet, but I plan to.

Word verification:
bkukkv -- the newest dance craze from Japan

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was going to say something about the salt content in cup noodles. but i was so proud of you for trying to save money...that i didn't want to. better dead than broke.
-meerium

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's how you get them to lick you.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

Better dead than broke is right. The baby deer spit will hasten my composting.

Peanut butter works as well, and it is a real scene watching them try to unclog their tongues.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites