Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Looking Back

This coming Sunday marks the one year anniversary of my own private weblog.

And what do I have to show for it?

A kitchenful of Crate & Barrel boxes, fourteen new grey hairs, and a sudden, startling surge in viewership.

At least one of which -- perhaps two -- is due to young basement-bound teens hungry for Nude Katharine McPhee.*


*I should acknowledge my clear and intentional understanding that every time I reference Nude Katharine McPhee (there she is again), I maintain my firm grip as the number one search result for Nude Katharine McPhee, thereby ensuring a steady viewership well into Sweeps Week. And an inevitable lawsuit from (Nude)Katharine McPhee's mother.

2 Comments:

Blogger g said...

Happy anniversary! Will there be a Sunday night celebration of raised glasses at Therapy with a special appearance by a Nude Katharine McPhee (and her mother)?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Groomzilla said...

Well, *I* showed up, but I guess I'll have to wait til next year for my surprise anonymous blog guest happy anniversary party, won't I?

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites