Wednesday, June 29, 2005

And another thing

Oh, and also, I keep forgetting to write about this, but the Today Show has begun their search for the next Today Show Wedding. This time it's a "hometown wedding" theme. Here are the eligibility rules - - other than the parts about "good moral character" and "nothing in [your] background that would be an embarrassment to NBC News or TODAY," I don't see any potentially homo-exclusionary criteria. There's also something about "full makeup and hairstyling for the bride," but I'm willing to play that role.

If only

a) Wellfleet were our hometown,
b) I owned a video camera,
c) the Today show didn't completely usurp all decision-making capabilities, and
d) M. wouldn't sooner drop dead than have our wedding televised,

I'd say we had as good a chance as any of entering and winning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

groomzillas online Personal Blog Top Sites